- We ensure the highest quality titanium products while also offering first-rate customer service.
- Fast turn-around and no minimum order all at a reasonable price.
- With our experience and knowledge in the metals industry, you can be confident in making Our Titanium your first choice.
- From raw materials to finished items, our commitment to providing the best service in the industry includes continually restocking our inventory to better serve our customers and help them manage their purchasing needs.
- TISup Titanium – Where Quality and Experience Come Together!
Titanium wire is small in diameter and can come on a spool, cut to TIG rod length, or full bar length. Titanium wire is used in chemical processing and anodizing, where parts are hung or tied down with wire. Titanium wire for TIG welding is cut to 36″ lengths and also available in common welding rod sizes.
Titanium bolts are also an excellent material to prevent seawater corrosion. Because titanium bolts can resists corrosion by seawater up to temperatures as high as 500°F (260°C) as well as survive at ocean depths over a mile below the surface, titanium bolts are used throughout the oil & gas, desalination and marine industries.
Titanium round bar is a very popular go-to for many products. It requires a much more automated process to make than plate and block, which still involve a manual process. Round bar lends itself to a multitude of products, from fasteners to jewelry.